What I hope to be able to do sometime in the (near) future… 🙂 Gotta like that Degrafa.
WindowShade + Degrafa example
In this example I used the newly added WindowShade component in FlexLib, combined with the CanvasButton control (also from FlexLib), combined with Degrafa for some custom graphics drawing and CSS skinning. It’s a simple example of creating a “drawer” type of component that docks to the top of the screen and drops down when the user clicks the handle.
One of the things I like about the example is how it
- uses Degrafa to draw the icons
- uses the headerRenderer and component right in the WindowShade declaration
- determines the shape based on the parent’s position (it’s not in a separate class file so this is pretty clean too since the parent is right there)
- Uses the EllipticalArc to make the “button” for the header
- has nice graphics to complete the whole feel 🙂
A lot of learning in this one for me.
The example is here.